Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I am addicted to yahoo pool game, while playing it sometimes I come across a player who is having interest in stock market.

Few days back I had met Mr. Anshul Jain.

Today I met one Mr.Deva.

I feel very happy to meet such person with common interest.

We talked about ASIANPAINT. As per my view it has target of 512/ 517 & it will zoom well above 520.00.

I had brought it on 23/12 at 490.50. It has very strong support at 480.00.

He asked me about stop loss. I do not believe in SL, it has strong support at 480 n if it breaks then it will fall further but if I exit my position of 490.50 I will incur loss, hence if it breaks 480.00 I will buy more at proper level.

IMP is the sock one buy must be fundamentally strong.

ASIANPAINT had increased price of its industrial paints by 4% with effect from today.


Please read my article about Support & resistance in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment